Sunday, November 25, 2012

Feminist Theory Bingo

As I think I've mentioned before, I've spent seven years as a high school teacher. And when you teach high school English, you spend a lot of time trying to figure out ways to keep kids interested in your class. You try to think of fun (if cheesy) activities to help them learn in a non-judgmental environment, discussions to have that will relate the texts to their everyday lives, and competitive game to help them review material.

This last category is the one I'm writing about today.

I'm also a believer in being a bit irreverent. If you can't laugh at yourself, what's the point?

So, in the spirit of irreverence, I give you Feminist Theory Bingo, compiled from the readings, lectures, and discussions during this term's Fem Theory course.

Print these out and bring them to your next Fem Theory lecture.

No comments:

Post a Comment