Monday, January 7, 2013

Work update

I'm going to be posting stuff on here to chronicle my progress in pretty much anything I do. Call it motivation. I'd say I'm keeping myself accountable but that would imply someone's reading this.

SO. Today I took the preliminary steps in de-mothing my wardrobe (details to come).

Then, work-wise, I:

Typed up my notes on "'The Closet Opened': A Reconstruction of 'Private' Space in the Writings of Margaret Cavendish," did a really rudimentary summary of that article, then did a summary of ""Making a Spectacle": Margaret Cavendish and The Staging of the Self."

They're not really summaries as much as they are a list of main ideas, a brief outline of the structure of the essay, a list of other authors they reference, their thesis, their conclusion, and who the author is. Oh, and which of Cavendish's works they reference so I can narrow down which ones seem the most important. That sounds like more work than it was. I'd wanted to get more done, but we all know how that goes.

Tomorrow my goal is to set my alarm and then actually get up and start doing shit when it goes off. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment